Autumn.and me.


Autumn (:

During my high school days, i never thought of studying abroad.
United kingdom? Canada? what i care at that moment was how to score good results in SPM, and praying hard not to get PLKN. ( joke! i guess? ) Anyway,  i got several offers from local universities which are University Malaya (UM) and University Technology Petronas (UTP). but i choose Kolej Mara Banting (KMB) -International Baccalaureate. Never thought it was that hard but yet still survived. Alhamdulillah. I would just wanna share the first feeling of seeing the leaves turned golden yellow. I never been to europe // uk before :) this picture captures the moment i won't forget. grateful to be here. 

autumn leaves autumn leaves cardiff united kingdom united

Captainnaurah:Unknown welcome to my blog ;D

Article Autumn.and me. published by Unknown on Sunday, November 17, 2013. 2 comment: posting Autumn.and me.
 

2 comments:

About Me

Followers

Twitter

Twitter
visit my twitter page: